05 February 2011

Saturday, I am grateful...


... for playtime.

Toshio is the first dog I have had in my life. One thing I have learned from this silly dingo is that you are never too old to play. He taught me how to play again. I love the weekends because I have ample time to play with him - run around, throw things, and explore. He loves the winter in particular so I have learned to enjoy it a little more as well. He's hilarious in the snow. You can simply pick up a snowball and he will begin to drool - he loves snowballs that much. Seeing my dog happy makes me happy.

Simple things, my friends - it's all about simple things. We should appreciate every single piece of happiness. I, too, have to remind myself of this because I do battle with darkness far too often than I would like to admit.

No comments: