18 March 2010

Thursday, I am grateful...




... for people that adopt animals who are in need. This one, a Japanese Bobtail named Yoshi, was adopted by my parents.

Sorry for the absence! My laptop decided to crap out on me over the weekend. I was a little stuck and my partner was scared that I was going to break his computer. Let's face it, I don't have a good track record. I don't really know what the heck is going on but I think it's a matter of the router needing to be reset as it works fine everywhere but home. Anyway, I'm back ... I need to upload some photographs ... and I think Blogger and Opera browser don't like one another. Ah well! Missed you all!

2 comments:

MeAgain said...

Welcome back, I've missed you.

Is being missed by a random stranger a warm fuzzy or a little creepy?

Me said...

MeAgain -
No, no ... I miss so many people I haven't met. Maybe we're both creepy! Haha....:P

~Linda
PS) I'm back. I have no idea if people get notified when I comment on their comments.