28 March 2010

Sunday, I am grateful...

...for sleepy Sunday mornings. Yes, yes. I know I take too many photos of my dog. He's a joy though.

Yippee! It's Sunday and that means another round of meme goodness from Sunday Stealing!

35 Questions x2 Meme - Part One
1. How far away is the last person you kissed?
He's right beside me.

2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?
Oh, probably. But you can only take that with a grain of salt. Romantic salt.

3. Last person you were in a car with?
My partner and his parents.

4. Any plans for tomorrow?
The cupboards are bare. I'm afraid that grocery shopping is on the agenda.

5. How long does it take for you to take a shower?
10 minutes or so.

6. Best friend or close friends?
I like to have a close friends.

7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I certainly hope so, even though grocery shopping often saddens me.

8. Did you kiss anyone friday?
My partner and my dog.

9. Ever thrown up in public?
I think there may have been a time in my early 20s that I gracefully walked through a crowded night club and made it to the bathroom just in time.

10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
I need to take a shower, coffee tastes especially good this morning, and something that I always keep secret.

11. Who was the last person you talked to?
My partner.

12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Gym class. I see the point in it but I always loathed it. It's bad enough that you feel awkward in those school years ... but then you have be sweaty and clumsy on top of that? Ugh.

13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with?
Nope. Did see a photo of someone I don't get along with on Facebook. I miss his friendship.

14. What is your favourite colour top to wear?
Red or light aqua blue look the best.

15. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Just minor fender benders.

16. What's the closest thing to you that's green?
A wine glass slide for my partner's guitar playin'.

17. Where would you like to be right now?
I'd like to be visiting my family.

18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to?
"I lie down in the dust just under your eye, a scrap of paper thin as vapor, filling your clothes like smoke, a couple in the wires in my heart are broke, I throw, I miss, something nothing, but schemes dreams moments wasted, taste I tasted, fate I'm fated, re-edited again then copy pasted" - Dan Black, Symphonies.

19. How many dogs do you have?
One beautiful boy.

20. Is anything bugging you right now?
The tooth that needs a root canal. The idea that I'd rather get tattooed than get a root canal. That I can't be home for Easter because the flights are too expensive and the only time that tooth is really painful is when I'm in a plane. Bleh!

21. Is life going right for you now?
I recently got a job so a little better. In all honesty, it's been difficult lately.

22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?
My dog. My family.

23. What made you laugh today?
My dog's smile and my partner's photographs of the character's in our neighborhood.

24. What was the last movie you watched?
The Vanishing. It was pretty lacklustre.

25. Whats the last conversation you had about?
About the state of our city compared to another one. It was brief and I got distracted by something shiny.

26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Sleeping uncomfortably.

27. Do you like your hair long or short?
I like it both. Right now, it's too long. It's getting tangled lately. I need a haircut but I don't trust anyone. Sometimes, I miss working at a hair salon.

28. Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes, there is a friend or two I long to see.

29. Do you like the rain?
I like it when it's rainy and NOT windy.

30. Did you have a valentine this year?
I guess you can call it that.

31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go?
I'd just have to roll over.

32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
It really depends how I'd be risking my life. I mean, I'd like to say that I'd save someone if they were drowning but I can't swim so ... yeah, I sound heartless. But it really depends on how and who and what.

33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
I would not have sent that letter. That's all I will say.

34. How do you feel about boys smoking?
What can I say. It's tempting when they are a looker.

35. Could you see yourself with someone forever?
Can I skip this question? It's awkward like gym class.

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

So true about the grain of salt.

Have a great rest of the weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/annoys-people-home/