21 March 2010

Sunday, I am grateful...

... for having a healthy, active, and happy dog. Or "wolverdingo", as I like to call him when I capture shots like this! 

So! I am back for another round of Sunday Stealing's Meme-madness! I missed last week due to technical difficulties with my laptop/router/stupid technology. By the way, I'm not as wireless as I was before so if I do not post, it's because it's really annoying to go online on your computer while sitting on the floor, especially when you've been dealing with sciatic nerve problems!

The Eights Tens Meme!

TEN TO START.
1. Are you single?
Nope.

2. Are you happy?
Honestly? I would like to happier these days.

3. Are you bored?
Well, maybe a little lately.

4. Are you naked?
Au contraire!

5. Are you a blonde?
I haven't been a bleach blonde since 1999. I always come back to black.

6. Are you moody?
Um, I can be.

7. Are you a lover/hater?
A bit of both.

8. Are you hot/cold?
Right now, I'm cold.

9. Are you Irish?
Not a drop o' Irish in me.

10. Are you Asian?
None.

TEN FACTS.
1. Name:
Linda

2. Nicknames:
Female, Lin.

3. Birth mark:
Small, light, and on the back of my calf.

4. Hair color:
Black.

5. Natural hair color:
Light brown. Mousey.

6. Eye color:
Brown.

7. Height:
5'10ish.

8. Facebook Mood:
I haven't updated lately so I supposed I am moodless? Moodless usually means I'm biting my tongue to not say something completely cranky, ha ha!

9. Favorite color:
Grass green.

10. One Place to Visit:
I always wish I could go back home for the weekend. Back home meaning Winnipeg, Manitoba.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?

I think a form of love but not necessarily a natural, realistic kind of love. I believe in a strong connection at first sight. The kind that is shell shocking, like you have looked into those eyes many lives ago. And those kind of connections, I believe, don't happen very often. When they do, it's a little too overwhelming and takes lifetimes to get right, perfect, to naturally fall in love.

2. Do you believe in soul mates?
I think we have more than one soul mate, more than one strong connection.

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
What happened to 3?! Okay, who hasn't been hurt emotionally? We're not robots.

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Sometimes our hearts get broken, sometimes we do the breaking.

6. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes, I have. My first love did. With two women at once while my friend's boyfriend (at the time) watched. Yeah. Clearly, I wasn't invited to that party. Ha ha, ass.

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
Yes, I was in junior high once upon a time.

8. Are you afraid of commitment?
Yes, and not just regarding my love life. Job commitment, life commitments, etc.

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
The boyfriend.

10. Who was the last person you kissed?

See above.

TEN THIS OR THAT.
1. Love or lust?
Both serve a purpose.

3. Cats or dogs?
That's like comparing apples to oranges. However, I can say this. I like pretty much all cats but I really like MY dog only (and the majority of bigger dogs).

4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
A few best friends. Friendly acquaintances can be nice too.

5. Television or internet?
You can watch TV on the internet.

6. Chinese Or Indian?
As in food? If you're talking food ... I'll take both, please. Typically, I crave Chinese more though.

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
Romantic night in.

8. Money or Happiness?
Happiness. Though money could buy me a good therapist! ;)

9. Night or day?
I like both. Unfortunately, I am more of a night person.

10. MSN or phone?
MSN gave my old computer a death sentence virus. My telephone did not.

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Been caught sneaking out?
I've never sneaked out.

2. Been skinny dipping?
Yes.

3. Stolen?
When I was in junior high. Stupid.

4. Bungee jumped?
Never. Ever.

5. Lied to someone you liked?
Oh, never! :wink wink:

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
Come on!

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?
Yes, a lot of people think it's a good idea. It usually never is. 

9. Cried because you lost a pet?
Yes, I have a heart.

10. Wanted to disappear?
I feel this way all too often. I don't think it's healthy.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.
1. Smile or eyes?
I would like both. I connect more with eyes though. I prefer brown, please.

2. Light or dark hair?
Dark hair.

3. Hugs or kisses?
Both are wonderful.

4. Shorter or taller?
I prefer taller.

5. Intelligence or attraction?
I am attracted to intelligence.

6. Romantic or spontaneous?
Romantic. Or, rather, "Not Spontaneous".

7. Funny or serious?
I like an even mixture of both. Non-stop funny usually means crazy for all the wrong reasons, in my experience.

8. Older or Younger?
Older.

9. Outgoing or quiet?
I like quiet.

10. Sweet or Bad Ass?
Sweet but not a door mat.

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
No. And I don't wanna.

2. Ever done drugs?
Nothing serious. I don't do any now either.

3. Ever been pregnant?
*shudders* No!

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team?

See above!

6. Ever Been on a dance team?
Come on! I have never wanted to be on a dance team either.

7. Ever been on a sports team?
No, never.

8. Ever been in a drama play/production?

Does painting sets count?

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?
I take the subway.

10. Ever been in a rap video?
Because being in a rap video is such a common thing. I've been in a small film though as an extra that shakes the main character's hand.

TEN LASTS.
1. Last phone call you made:
To my mom.

2. Last person you hung out with:
My partner's family.

4. Last time you worked:
HAHAHAHAHA. Ugh.

5. Last person you tackled:
Tackled? I don't even know if I have ever even tackled anyone before.

6. Last person you IM’d:
A friend from Wales.

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:
My sister and two of my best friends back home.

9. Last thing you missed:
A friend from back home.

10. Last thing you ate:
A steak sandwich. I don't eat meat very often but I have wonky iron so I have too. I feel like I have to defend this because I have major guilt issues about eating meat.

No comments: