07 March 2010

Sunday, I am grateful...


... for random, possibly creepy things in stores that give me a good laugh! Glowing orange eyes on Easter chocolate is never a good choice. And don't worry cat lovers, there is also a "Cats/Chats" version. Um, creepy?

So, I'm back for another Sunday meme courtesy of Sunday Stealing. Enjoy getting to know your grateful photo-blogger!


Another Meme About Me
1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Yes, I am. We'll be together for 7 years come October.

2. What was your dream growing up?
I had a recurring nightmare about scary Spiderman in black and white as well as Frankenstein chasing me down my street. Oh, and I also wanted to either be a mail carrier or play piccolo in Big Bird's band. None of these dreams came true. Sigh.

3. What talent do you wish you had?
Oh, I wish I had many talents. Today, I will say that I wish I was more musical - I wish I could easily learn piano or had a beautiful singing voice.

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
Non-alcoholic ~ a nice cup of dark roast coffee. Alcoholic ~ gin and tonic.

5. What was the last book you read?
I just reread Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez

6. What zodiac sign are you?
Aquarius.

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
I have a couple of tattoos around my wrist. Another on my upper arm. I used to have a lot more piercings but took them out (tongue, nipples, nostril). Now, I have two in each my earlobe (stretched eyelets as well as rings), a labret (which I rarely wear because I don't want dental damage - the reason I took out my tongue piercing), and my navel (which I always hated and wondered why I got it. I keep it because my piercer, who was an amazing guy, passed away a few years ago).

8. Worst habit?
I'm certain that I'm chock-full of annoying habits. The toughest one to break is nail biting.

9. What is your favorite sport?
I'm not really a sporty person but if I had to play something it would be tennis.

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
I lean on the pessimistic side of things. That's why my gratitude blogs keeps me on the right path.

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I don't think anything really terrible has happened. Just life stuff; my grandmother passing away, being in a bad relationship(s!), losing pets, etc.

12. Tell me one weird fact about you.
Weird? Where do I begin? I think I'm fairly normal, my partner thinks I'm weird. Hmm. A couple of summers ago, I had anxiety so bad that I was scared to leave my house. Thank goodness, I left my house to get help!

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I think it all depends on the person underneath the makeup. With that being said, I think Sad Hobo Clowns are cute.

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd have better skin.

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends on what we are doing!

16. Ever been arrested?
Never.

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Really, $10,000 isn't that much. I'd like to say I would be responsible and pay off my bills, etc. I think I would probably end up going back home or something, buy some fun things, have a girls weekend in Vegas. Something fun but knowing me, I'd probably just save it!

18. What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Lately, it's been home. I'm kind of into being at quiet little cafes.

19. Do you believe in ghosts?
I do but I think the majority of people who claim to see them, communicate them, or sense the evil sides to ghosts are crazy.

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Hang out with my dog, read, knit, sleep, write.

21. Do you swear a lot?
I pepper my conversation with curses from time to time.

22. Biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot of little pet peeves and they all really depend on what mood I am on that particular day. Most of the time, I'm extremely annoyed by people texting on their mobiles. Texting while walking, almost running into me and then they shoot me a glare as though I invaded their virtual space. Oh, and friends -and I love them dearly- who take me out somewhere only to text here and there in the middle of dinner or conversation. It REALLY irks me.

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Sleepy

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Do I believe romance? That's a stupid question. It's not a matter of belief. Anyway, I think we all have our own definition of romance, whether we know it as romance or not. So, of course, I appreciate romance. It's all in the small gestures - not huge bouquets of flowers and teddy bears. It's that note in the morning when my partner leaves for the day. That kind of thing.

25. Do you believe in God?
I believe in being spiritual. I believe in goodness.

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

What a weird dream to keep getting.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/how-to-make-money-blogging-im-game-and-stealing/