16 February 2010

Tuesday, I am grateful...



... for having a wonderful birthday and last few days.

Yes, I took a little break. I will do somewhat of a photo recap of each day. My guess was right - my sister did come out to my city to "surprise" me on my birthday. It was truly wonderful. The first day, we just took it easy. We went for a walk to get groceries (I surprised her with random stuff to do - ha ha), took the dog for a walk, hung out and laughed, and had a late dinner of Chinese food with a delicious chocolate truffle cake for dessert. It was lovely. One of the best birthdays I've had in a while ~ thanks to my sister and my partner. :)

My sister arrived with flowers. My friends delivered flowers to me as well. I haven't received flowers in YEARS. Totally grateful for that too!

No comments: