07 February 2010

Sunday, I am grateful...


... for you, on your birthday. You're loved and missed, my beautiful friend.




It is also Sunday Stealing's Meme Day! Here I go ....

Pretentious Blogging Meme - Part Deux (Click HERE for my Part One)
12. How many drafts of potential blog posts do you have right now?
None on my Gratitude Photoblog, but probably a couple on my other blog(s).

13. In what medium do you draft your posts?
I just write. In my other secret blog, there are times when I scribble random blurbs down in my actual journal and then throw onto the blog.

14. How often do you completely scratch or delete drafts or blog post ideas?
I don't. Not in this blog anyway. You can't be delete your gratitude! Either you are grateful for something or you're not.

15. If you had to leave your blog in your will to another blogger, who would you choose?
I would definitely leave it to my lovely friend Wendy - visit her at The Know It All Astrologer.

16. Are there other blogs that you feel are similar to yours in content, style, or voice?
There are in content and style ... but we all have our own voice.

17. Has anything surprised you since you started blogging?
Perhaps, not so much with blogging ... but just noticing how small the world is online is surprising. What people air out on blogs surprises me and I can even admit to being guilty of that charge as well. I read stuff about people I know that I really did not need to know, and no one knows that I'm a big ol' voyeur to their lives. The concept is strange, in a way.

18. What are your goals or plans for your blog going forward?
I would like to make this blog look a little more professional and smoother, but I definitely need a little help with that.

19. Do you make any money from your blog? (optional) about how much a month?
Jeez, I wish I could. That would come in handy since I'm terribly unemployed. Hey, people reading this silly meme - why don't you go and do this gal a favor and visit her ads! Please? *Bats eyelashes*

20. What blogging system do you use?
Blogging system? Is that the technical term? If I answer Blogger, would that be correct? I used to use Myspace too. You know, when it was fun and people were on it and would comment all the time. Le sigh.

21. How did you come up your blog name?
For this particular blog - it's about gratitude and photographs. Tah-dah!

22. How many blogs do you have? What was your peak?
Hey, let's not go there. I have too many ... too many that I haven't kept up with. I'll say three regular ones but there's more out there. Eeek.

23. Are you having as much fun as when you started?
I'll be honest, it was much more fun before. It's still fun but it was more fun back in the "Myspace era" when people that I know personally would visit my blog and comment about it. Facebook and Twitter, they haven't really encouraged that. Maybe it's something to do with the society of instant gratification and how we limit posts to 140 characters. Too many letters, can't hold an attention span? I don't know. My other blog has it's fun moments though.

24. Where do you find other bloggers like you?
Online, silly.

25. What’s your one wish when it comes to blogging?
In general, that people keep reading and keep commenting. That I had a bit of a following. At the end of the day though, I understand what my goal and wish is in this particular blog - to be grateful for the simple things in MY life. And if I help one person realize what they are grateful for that day or that week - then my job is done! :P

No comments: