18 January 2010

Sunday, I am grateful...


... for all the little bright things on the middle of a cold winter season.

So, I'm doing something different. I've been reading this blog that posts stolen memes every Sunday and this week I'm going to play. It gives me a reason to mix things up a bit while the few that read my blog can get to know me. This meme comes stolen from Sunday Stealing.

The Trivia About Me Meme
Opening…
Do you get regular massages?
Sadly, no. But if I did, I'd be grateful!

Do you have an answering machine?
Yes, it's invisible.

What cuss word do you use the most?
"Jesus Christ"

Are you underweight or overweight?
I think I am just right.

Can you see your veins?
Yes, you can. Side note, I think it's incredibly sexy to see veins in the hands of a man. Just sayin'.

Favorite…
Soap?
Any soap that comes from my friend's shop MOOKA. Click on the name and buy some of her wonderful bath products.

Fruit?
Raspberries. Yes, I am aware that it is a berry.

Kind of red meat?
Let's skip this question.

Fish?
My favorite fish was named Bonaparte. He was an albino cory that lived for seven years. He was a good fish. He had no fins and half a tail (victim of a pet store neon tetra attack).

Candy bar?
Coffee Crisp.

Have You Ever…
Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?
Not by my lonesome but I've came very close.

Eaten lobster?
No, and I don't want to. Seafood + me = not a pretty scene. Plus, I don't really like eating things where you have remove tails and shells to get at the meat. It's creepy.

Climbed a mountain?
No, not today.

Been skydiving?
Nope.

Been water skiing?
I don't know how to swim that well so I can't see myself with skis attached to my feet while being in deep, deep water.

Do You…
Wish you could change something about your life?
I constantly wish I could change something about my life. In all honesty, I'd like to be happier inside ... I'd like to go to school again ... I'd like to get out of my financial mess ... I'd like to stop feeling so "caught in the middle".

Like your nose?
Yeah, it works just fine.

Like salt and vinegar chips?
Bring it on.

Eat salsa?
I will eat it if it's there but I don't purchase salsa.

Own a boat?
I take the subway.

What Is…
A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
Oh, jeez. This is a tough question. I think, on a personal level, the way we speak to one another and not speak. If that makes any sense.

Your most macho trait?
Hmm. I have no idea. My height and my inner sarcasm?

The longest relationship you’ve ever had?
The one I am currently in. It's been around six years.

Your most embarrassing thoughts?
Well, I'm certainly not going to admit them here. I usually just end up replaying old embarrassing events of years ago.

Your most shameful moment?
And one more thing I will not broadcast to the world. Sorry, y'all!

This/That…
Bath/Shower?
I'm fond of the bath but showers in summer are wonderful.

Markers/Crayons?
Both serve their purposes.

Pens/Pencils?
Inky pens.

Jelly/Cream Cheese?
Both are fine.

Bagel/Toast?
Yes, please.

Finish…
My greatest weakness is…
that I simply don't believe in myself as much as I should.

I wish I was…
more of a positive person and that there were two of me.

Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…
injure a living creature (human or animal), yank out all my teeth, and abandon my family.

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is…
*insert dirty smile here* Hmm, let's see. In a culinary sense, it would be alligator.

Firsts…
Credit card you had?
My worn out Visa. Eeeek.

Loan you got was for?
My government student loan towards a useless education. No, I am the only bitter one about that place.

Paycheck was for how much?
Oh, I can't remember. I guess it wasn't that memorable.

Time you had stitches?
Wisdom teeth mouth stitches a few years ago.

Time you went to the hospital for something?
In high school, I sliced my finger open with an X-acto knife in art class. I didn't have to get stitches but it was mandatory that I get it checked out.

Lasts…
List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?
Breakfast tortilla wrap, a couple of pieces of dark chocolate, fish and chips, a wee bowl of pasta, and Mini Wheats.

Last thing you used a credit card for?
My new winter coat.

What was your job previous to the one you have now?
Ha, I'm unemployed at the moment. My last job was doing quality control at a call center.

Last thing you celebrated?
New Year's Eve.

Last time you were at a sports bar?
Ooh, a sports bar. Well, probably the Christmas before this past one, when I was home for the holidays. There were no sports playing but they just call it a sports bar because it's a small town. People would rather get drunk and play video lottery than watch sports in my town.

No comments: