12 November 2009

Thursday, I am grateful...


... for being able to admit that I need to revisit Gratitude in my life.

It's been so long, my friends. My blog is outdated and many of my links are as well. I don't even know if I have many readers left (please say hello if you are still lurking about!). My mood, honestly, has been dark lately and I've been worried. In the pit of my belly, I know that things aren't that bad. Without going into detail, I will simply say that I am in need of recognizing gratitude in my life again. I am in need of reminding myself of all the wonderful things that shine around me.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm here, reading and sharing in the gratitude way of life, keep posting, it is food for your soul :)

Me said...

Aw, thank you, Hilary! :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~Linda

Andrea said...

Hi--I just discovered your blog (having just started a gratitude blog of my own: the more of those, the better in my opinion!) and agree that life sometimes is dark, but it does lighten it up to notice and be grateful for all the simple, everyday beauty around us! Keep blogging!!

gratitudedailydollop.blogspot.com