01 May 2008

Thursday, I am grateful...


...for amusing and making my mom laugh.

I'll be honest. I don't really have a photo that suits what I am grateful for today. I don't think my mom wants her face being shown all over the internet either.

I talked to my mom on and off today. I amused her with some silly stories and questions about baking/cooking. I made her laugh about something or another. It doesn't matter what it was about, I kept her a little occupied during a rough time. I know I am far away but I'm glad I can still make her laugh and be there.

2 comments:

Hello from Julia said...

Thanks for your comment and kind words. I hope you are well. Aren't grandparents special!

kpasa said...

I'm grateful for the time I had with my mom. It warms my heart to hear you talk about making your mom laugh.