04 March 2008

Tuesday, I am grateful...


...for listening to wise advice from a wise female friend - "treat yourself".

This is my new cardigan. Swoon! I've wanted this cardigan for years now and it's finally mine! I never "go all out" for myself. I never buy myself expensive things. But you know what, I totally deserve it! It's my birthday/Valentine's Day gift to ME! It's such a lovely cardigan.

The only thing I will complain about? How much UPS robs you when they charge brokerage fees. With that and the duty, it was an extra $42. That's almost half of what the sweater costs! The sad thing, it's made in Thailand and probably only cost $10 to manufacture. But it's so pretty and it's about time I treated myself.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Me, Myself & I said...

Congrats on your splurge...every girl needs to treat herself every now and then!