11 March 2008

Sunday, I am grateful...


...for creating something tasty out of almost nothing.

Lately, our cupboards have been kind of bare. No, it's not due to finances. I haven't been feeling well and, okay, sometimes we're a little lazy when it comes to making it to the store. Anyway, our neighbors gave us ten million (well, not that many but enough to get sick of) apples and the leftovers were getting a little soft. I asked my mom for a recipe that contains almost nothing. Ta-dah!

This is my grandmother's recipe. It's tasty, simple and requires next to no effort or ingredients. And it always makes me happy to make something that comes from my grandmother's recipe book. It made my man happy. Aww!

4 comments:

Solomon said...

It looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

could you share the recipe?

Goddess said...

ooooh very nice! I keep a daily photo journal too and must say it does wonders for promoting happiness within :-)

Love,
Anita

Me said...

Anon ~
If it's who I think it is, send me an email and I'll mail it to you!

Goddess ~
Thank you!


~LINDA