11 March 2008

Monday, I am grateful...


...for having a lazy and relaxing day off.

I hope this doesn't sound like a public announcement or like I'm airing my dirty laundry. For the last few weeks, my anxiety has been terrible. I've always been a nervous and/or worried type of person but I've managed to keep most of it under control. Lately, it's been a little difficult. It's been a challenge. I don't feel alone though - I have so many friends who have anxiety so I understand, they understand. Still, it's a bit scary when you get to the point where you see when it's controlling you. It's scary.

Anyway, my Monday was perfect. I cleaned as I expected company (the weather screwed up that plan). I wrote a little to a friend. I took a nap. I relaxed - which is what my mind needed.

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a precious pic!

Me said...

Thank you, Donna!

~Linda