06 February 2008

Wednesday, I am grateful...


...for warm laundry and neatly folded clothes.

Perhaps, all those years as a retail slave in my early 20s paid off. I can fold a mean t-shirt and I can fold/organize a fantastic linens closet. The sick thing is that I actually enjoy it too. I'm somewhat of a slob as far as cleaning goes but, boy, do I love to fold warm laundry.

It relaxes me. I guess I'm grateful that I can find some kind of solace is cleaning. Folding towels and t-shirts is bizarrely calming. I admit, however, that when I fold warm laundry...it makes me wish that I was a kitten and I could take a nap in a pile of towels. Ah, one can dream!

Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Me, Myself & I said...

Okay...when you're done there come over and tackle our piles!!! I'd bribe you even if I had to!