01 February 2008

Thursday, I am grateful...


...for receiving such lovely comments and messages from people in regards to this little ol' blog of mine!

Okay, this is another recycled photograph but I'm sure I'm forgiven. I realize I have been a bit lazy where my blog is concerned. And I know I have mentioned why I have been lazy. It was the stress at work and maybe a little bit of the winter blues thrown in for good measure. Truth be told, I haven't taken my camera out in a while and I miss my little adventures. Soon, my friends, soon. As well, I apologize for any comments that I never replied to promptly or at all. My bad!

Tonight, I checked my email address for this blog. I naively posted my full email address on here which made spammers quite happy. Needless to say, my 365daysofgratitude email address has been overwhelmed with tons of junk and spam (mostly offers to enlarge my "love stick"!). I finally received my first two "real" letters!

So with that being said, I'm so grateful for all the wonderful comments and feedback I have received for this blog. If I do continue to blog past the goal of 365, I hope you will all continue to read along with me.

And don't forget, you're beautiful...

Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Allie said...

r blog is awesome; it's such a pick me up for me on icky rainy cold days like this, and happy days when I am happy to see you're happy too! Spring is right around the corner....

Me said...

Allie! Let's hope that spring is around the corner! It sure didn't feel like that tonight - snowstorm of fluffy flakes and then ice pellets!

Your blog is a pick me up too! Time has been so strange lately - I know I haven't been good with keeping up with my blog and with reading others. One afternoon soon, I'll have to sit and catch up with everyone!

~Linda