11 February 2008

Saturday, I am grateful...


...for a bunch of little, and not so little, things. I don't have a proper photo to describe why I am grateful.

I am grateful that I stood up for myself today. Something and someone angered me and I spoke my mind. I was aggressive and fierce. It felt good especially when I walked away with a "f**king yuppie scum". If you know me well, you know that I never vent my anger. I'm the nice gal. Oh, but on my last day of being thirty...I have to say, I swore like a pirate and was a bitch and it felt good.

I am grateful that I got to see my partner's band play one last time. It didn't make me sad until the very end. It seems like only yesterday, I was flirting with my partner online and he was sending me links to his music (it took him a while to realize I was flirting, ha!).

And finally and seriously....

I am grateful for my friend The Know-It-All Astrologer. She's a friend I have known for many years. I was inspired by her to create this blog. She has helped me see the meaning of gratitude and helped me welcome it in my life. Thank you and know that I am here for you in my far-away way in your time of loss.

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: