17 February 2008

I'll be back soon!

My friends...

I have photos ready and this was the week I was to reach 365 posts! Hang in there and be patient...

I've been sick like a dog all week. We're talking; fever, chills, snot helmet, headache, cough, sore joints - the whole shebang. I've even missed three days of work (I haven't called in sick to work in a couple of years). I feel better but still very weak.

I'll be *hopefully* posting tomorrow to catch up...

Cough cough sniffle sniffle,
Linda

7 comments:

Mr. Mantia said...

hope you feel better!!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon.

stef choi said...

i love this blog! it feels so good to read it :) thank you for a daily reminder to look at what we're grateful for!
xoxo stef

p.s. thank you for the wonderful comment about my whale cuties! hope you get well soon

Erin said...

sounds like the flu...hope you feel fantastic soon!

Me, Myself & I said...

I hope you are feeling better...take drugs (over the counter, of course!)

Solomon Broad said...

Hey. Hope you're feeling better. Or if not, that you will be soon. :)

Me, Myself & I said...

I hope you are feeling better!!!!

Come back soon!