16 January 2008

Wednesday, I am grateful...


...for feeling a little more rested this morning.

I have a long week ahead of me - over 50 hours of work. Recently, my days off have been occupied by doctor appointments and whatnot. I just want to sleep in! I like sleep! I'm walking around like Night of the Living Dead because I'm so tired. I feel better this morning even though I'm still sleepy (who's kidding who, I'm usually sleepy).

I feel like I have to apologize for my blog. I've been working a lot and my days off have been busy. I haven't had much time to take interesting shots. I will try to take some photos on my next day off.

Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Jenty said...

I really like this concept. It must be difficult to find something to be grateful every day!
Thanks for the visit to my blog.

Me said...

Thank you, Jenty!

After you start thinking about what you are grateful for on a daily basis, it starts coming to you rather easily...if that makes any sense. I guess you become aware of it so you don't have to think as hard. It's a good feeling....because it goes to show you that you begin to think of all those little things that you are grateful for!

~Linda