19 January 2008

Saturday, I am grateful...


...for having some unexpected "me-time".

So, my friends, I expressed the desire for some me-time and looks like I got it. Due to reasons that I cannot mention so publicly, my workplace has been temporarily closed until Tuesday afternoon. It's an unfortunate and, might I add, dramatic situation that doesn't necessarily involve me. Anyway, now I have some time to catch up on sleep and go to the dentist on Monday and take a long, relaxing bubble bath. I guess I should be grateful, even though it means that I am missing out on some well needed hours to complete my pay check.

I also get to spend some time with the dog. I know I go a little "dog crazy" on my blog at times but I honestly haven't been out taking photos. Hopefully, that will change with this unexpected ME time!

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: