18 December 2007

Tuesday, I am grateful...


...that I'll be home soon, seeing family and old friends again.

Unfortunately, Manitoba does not look like this in the winter. It's been cold all across Canada this year, the coldest we've had in a while. Anyway, my mom gives me constant weather reports from back home and she keeps telling me that it's seriously cold out there - there have been some days where, with the wind chill, it's -40C. For those of you only used to Fahrenheit - that means, REALLY DAMN COLD (and also -40F too, according to an online conversion site).

Regardless of the weather, I look forward to being home for the holidays. I just wish I did not hate leaving my home in Montreal. I just wish I enjoyed flying like I used to. I don't know why but over the last few years, I have grown to dislike flying. Not only does it make me a little scared, but I don't travel well. I usually get a major cold afterwards because some other traveler on board is sneezing and coughing without covering his trap.

Anyway, I can go on and on.

Once again, I wish you all a very happy and safe holiday season!

I will be back again on or around the 28th of December!



Tags: ,, , , ,

No comments: