06 December 2007

Thursday, I am grateful...


...for one more day of work and then it's my "weekend"! Yippee!

I've been really beat this week. Everyone is sick at work and I'm trying my best not to get sick myself. I have to admit, I feel a little wonky this morning but I am bringing all my anti-cold supplies to work (vitamins, vitamin C, zinc, echnecia, and soup). I WILL NOT get sick for my holidays back home.

I'm also grateful for going to bed before midnight. Trust me, this never happens. I feel very proud of myself that I went to bed at eleven and I'm actually not as tired as I have been this week, on other mornings.

That being said, I'd still rather be in bed.


Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Mr. Mantia said...

It's funny how when your a kid sleep is something you take for granted.