03 December 2007

Sunday, I am grateful...


...for early Christmas gifts!

I got my first Christmas gift this afternoon from Ryan and Vanessa. Wow - how cool is this? Not only is it a latch hook rug kit which brings me back to childhood but it's a skull and crossbones latch hook rug kit! I'm one lucky gal to not only have this...but to have some really lovely friends. I may not have many here in Montreal but the few I do have are wonderful. They also gave my partner a bottle of rum and Toshio a little blue boo-boo bear toy and some dried bull penis snacks! Yum!

It has been a long time since I saw them, due to personal reasons. It was so nice to see them again - the best gift of all. We talked, went grocery shopping (another thing to be grateful for today - grocery shopping works better with a car), and had some hot tea and cheesecake. It was a very nice day.

And I can't wait to get my sticky little fingers on this latch hook kit. For those interested in smutty latch hook rug kits check out Made With Sweet Love. I've been wanting one of these kits for a long time!

Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What an awesome gift!