08 December 2007

Saturday, I am grateful...


...for getting the chance to see my dog pretend to be a jack rabbit in the deep snow!

I feel like I have been missing out on so much since I've been working so much lately. There was a huge snowfall earlier in the week and I came home every night after work, only to hear tales of Toshio diving and leaping in the snow. I have Friday through Sunday off and I finally got to see him have so much fun. I may not like the winter but he makes it so much more bearable.

If you want to see Jack Rabbit Toshio playing in the snow, click HERE for part one and HERE for part two!


Tags: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Solomon Broad said...

Your dog is gorgeous. How old is he?

Me said...

Thank you! We *think* he is just a little over a year or around a year. We don't really know because he wasn't a little pup when we got him. He was an abused rescue so we don't know the story at all - friends of ours found him. He's grown a lot since we got him so we're assuming he is around a year!

He's a wonderful dog...has his issues, but wonderful.