10 December 2007

Monday, I am grateful...


...for feeling like a kid again by being spooked by the same thing that scared me as a child. It kind of makes you feel a bit alive!

The other night, we watched the old Amityville Horror movie for old time's sake. I remember watching this movie when I was at my grandmother's when I was a child. I remember it freaked me out. What freaked me out more is the book by Jay Anson. I read it when I was in grade five or six, I can't remember. I read it again over the years, taking it out from the public library. And it never ceased to freak me out!

It still gives me a bit of a scare to this day. The flies, the red-eyed pig Jodie, the statue of the lion that bit his ankle - gives me shivers. It makes me feel alive even though I realize it's most likely a big hoax. Anyway, once again I stayed up too late. This time because I was watching old documentaries and television shows on the Amityville Horror on Youtube. Good times...

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: