28 November 2007

Wednesday, I am grateful...


...for tasty leftovers.

This week has been a bit tough. A lot of long days for this night owl. The day before yesterday, I worked 13.5 hours and had to be up bright and early the following day. Ouch. Needless to say, when I get home, the last thing I want to do is cook or even witness my partner cooking. I just want a little snack and I just want to curl up on the couch for a nap. Thank goodness for leftovers - it just makes life a little easier at the end of my day.

Tomorrow, I'm on the later shift and I get to sleep in. Yippee!

Tags: , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Mr. Mantia said...

Hooray for sleeping in!!!

Me, Myself, & I said...

What is that?

Me said...

It's actually a pot of soup - the recipe says it's "herbed potato and cheese"...but I think the name is way off. It calls for salt and pepper as far as "herbs" go. Anyway, it's basically a potato and carrot soup in a vegetable broth. It's not hard to make and it's a pretty simple but tasty soup! It looks better in person too, haha.

~Linda