30 November 2007

Thursday, I am grateful...


...for my lovely friend Ren.

I'm her personal Sylvia Browne, sending her "vibes" whenever she needs them. I don't know if they work but it's good to put out positive thoughts into the world nonetheless. She needs "vibes" right now so I'm dedicating today's entry to her. I'm very glad I finally got a hold of her today.

Finally meeting her was definitely one of the highlights of my summer. She came to Montreal on a one day, whirlwind of a trip. We conquered Montreal in a day!

As far as my blog is concerned, I will always refuse to give out more information as I should unless it is concerning myself. So, that being said and without saying much - let's all put out some positive vibes for Ren. On the count of three...

Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Roshan said...

Lol, the pic looks like the two lady singer for the B52s.

Wendy said...

Joining you in sending positive vibes to Ren (((Ren)))