01 November 2007

Thursday, I am grateful...


...for my dog Toshio on, what we think is, his birthday.

I know my blog has become "doggie central", as my friend Parris would kindly say. I make no apologies. I love my dog and that's all there is to it. We don't know what Toshio's birthday would be but we set a date for November 1st. He gets a birthday today and another birthday in May, when he first came into our lives. But hey, he's a dog. Everyday is like a birthday for him - full of love and nibbles and toys to play with and a fur suit to lounge around in.

By the way, if I post a little late in my blog - I am sorry. I have started work again and the hours might become a little hectic for a while (between 9 - 13 hour days). I will post, rest assured!

Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Me, Myself, & I said...

Happy Birthday Toshio...despending how you look at it, its a belated bd wish or a really early one for his May bd. 2 birthdays to celebrate...I can only dream.