19 November 2007

Monday, I am grateful...


...for never being the type to hit the snooze button on my alarm. Though bed would be the ideal place to be, especially at this hour, I drag my lazy bones out from under the warm blankets and into the crisp air. Just thinking about going out makes me cold and want to retreat in my blanket fort!

I suppose I am grateful for being punctual at my job and all jobs I've ever had (regardless if I liked them or not). Even though work has felt a bit mentally taxing and worrisome lately, I still show up with a good attitude (good meaning good; not miserable and I certainly do not have peppy team spirit).

It's too early to think. Basically, what I am trying to say is that I am grateful for sleep. Even though I can't have any right now. Insert pout here.


Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: