05 November 2007

Monday, I am grateful...


...for buying a new broom.

Yes, I know...it doesn't sound like something you should be grateful for. However, if you have seen my apartment lately, you'd be grateful that I bought a new broom too. Our old broom broke a few weeks ago. I've been tidying up with corners with a small hand broom but that was just a pain to use. Coincidentally, our dog has been a shedding machine these last few weeks. I can't believe how much fur can come out of such a average sized dog. After I sweep the apartment, I am always amazed at how much fur I have collected. It's as though I run a barbershop for dogs out of my home!


Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Solomon Broad said...

"a shedding machine" - I love it. :D My dog is moulting at the moment too. Which is great fun on carpet...

Me said...

Well, thankfully...we only have a few pieces of carpet that the dog sleeps on. The rest is hardwood floors. I'm amazed at the places where I find the most fur - like in between the washer and dryer, the closet where the hot water tank is. It makes no sense! I'm scared to see how much he sheds in the spring, yikes!