23 November 2007

Friday, I am grateful...


...for having day off so I could finally witness Toshio playing in the fresh snowfall!

It finally snowed in Montreal yesterday morning. It wasn't the fun snow either. It was ice pellets that stung your face and made the sidewalks very icy to walk upon. I haven't been taking the dog out in the mornings since I've been working a lot of early morning shifts. Today is my day off (though I did get called to work and declined the offer) and I finally got to take him out with my partner. Apparently, Toshio was a bit alarmed at the sight of snow yesterday morning. My partner had to push him out the door (that's how I feel most mornings in the winter!). By the time he got to the park, Toshio was very happy! I got to see how happy this morning - leaping through snow, shoving his nose in snow, eating snow, and running through snow. Simple pleasures are the best, as they say, and seeing my dog so very happy makes me so very happy.

Look at that face! How handsome he is! I'm such a proud parent...

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Scott W said...

I love those shoes in your photo. Great gratitude blog.

Jacob M. said...

I wish it snowed while I was staying up in Oregon last week. It was cold enough to snow at times, but then it would rain and get warmer. I would love to see a dog play in the snow.

aimlessjoys 2 said...

Hope you don't mind my dropping by--Saw your comment about gratitude, & I just had to say bravo!

Me said...

Scott~
Thank you! :)

Jacob~
And you didn't get to see a Bigfoot either! :P

AimlessJoys~
Come by anytime you like! Thank you!

Mr. Mantia said...

I at least got to see redwood stump sculptures of bigfoot.I even got a pamphlet about a place where a guy dresses up as bigfoot and takes pictures with people.