30 October 2007

Tuesday, I am grateful...


...for always having a bright light at the end of every dark tunnel. Yes, I know that sounds cliche but it's true sometimes.

I'm having an off day. I woke up with a massive headache. I felt nervous and twitchy at work all evening. I felt overwhelmed by nothing and just wanted to get home, away from everyone. Here I am at home and I'm feeling lonely. I feel like crawling into a hot bath and having a good cry - and there's no reason for this. I'm not even hormonal!

I know it's just an off day. There are always brighter days ahead and the blue feelings never last. There are always friends around the corner, non-headache days, moments when things just go so damn smoothly. There's always good things around the bend from a less than perfect day.

Tags: , , , ,

No comments: