18 October 2007

Thursday, I am grateful...


...for feeling loved on a reasonably warm October afternoon.

I've been feeling slightly under the weather over the past couple of days. I've been a bit moody and mopey, I've had a dull headache and I'm a little sinus-y (thanks to all the people at the hearing clinic who were coughing without covering their mouths, including the receptionist). I've spent more time napping and reading under blankets than things around the house and pestering work with questions (like why has this "week-long break" turned out to be three weeks? Speaking of which, I think I will demand a raise once work starts up again!) Anyway, the windows are slightly open and there's a nice breeze. If I crawl back to bed or curl up on the couch, my partner will come by while playing his guitar to kiss me on my forehead (I adore those kinds of kisses).

I feel a bit better today and, for that, I am grateful.


Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: