19 September 2007

Wednesday, I am grateful...


...for our new mouse and mouse pad!

Okay, I know I posted yesterday about our new monitor. I hope it isn't getting boring for y'all but honestly...these are wee material things I am grateful for.

Our last mouse gave us difficulties. Every morning, I would wake up to the sound of my partner cursing aloud at the mouse (and myspace, but that's besides the point). I would often attempt to clean the innerds of the mouse with no such luck. My friend Nicole tried too - there was one large dust bunny living inside my mouse, I kid you not. It still didn't work so hot so we got a new one. What a world of difference!

And the mouse pad. Yikes...our last one, I shudder at it. We live in what we affectionately call, "the house of spills". We're clumsy. We often spill coffee in the morning. This mouse pad looks awfully mangy and stained. When I went to the BodyWorlds exhibit, I picked this one up. If you press down on it, the fake blood moves about! Cool!

Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Solomon Broad said...

I made the switch to a laser mouse over a year ago, and there's no way I'd go back to a ball one. We have one on the downstairs PC, and I keep finding myself rolling it round in circles to get it to work. :D