18 September 2007

Tuesday, I am grateful...


...for having a new monitor. Believe me, it is something to be grateful for if you saw our last monitor.

Our last one, wow...it was awful. The color was going on it so everything was faded and it became difficult to read any sort of type. I never knew what my photographs actually looked like. We'd turn up the brightness so I didn't know if my photos were really that bright or if they looked super dark on other's screens. I'm still amazed every time I turn on the monitor. I can see!

And yes, that is Bukka White on the screensaver, shooting laser beams out of his eyes at a UFO. You can't tell but Gamera is also there, rooting Bukka on. My partner is pretty Photoshop savvy.

Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Me, Myself, & I said...

Congratulations! A new monitor is heavenly!

Me said...

Oh! Believe me...now I know! I've never had a NEW monitor until now. My one back home was thrown out at a call centre. My friend picked it up for me and set it up. It used to turn hot pink which hurt my eyes...haha...