20 September 2007

Thursday, I am grateful...


...for putting my feet up or, at least, in fuzzy slippers at the end of the day.

As some of you may know, I started work this week. My body and mind is getting back to the swing of things. I admit, I'm pretty tuckered out by the end of the day. It's not so much being at work as it is dealing with new people at work. It has kept me on my toes to say the least.

I wish I could say that I am grateful for waking up and feeling fully rested! Maybe tomorrow morning...


Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Jay said...

Perfecto! Great shot, would you mind sharing this @ manilablend.blogspot.com

Me said...

Honestly, I don't know what my slippers have to do with your blog. My slippers have nothing to do with the Philippines.
Methinks you are just advertising your blog shamelessly.

So, no...I don't really want to share my slippers on your website but thank s for asking.

~Linda