06 September 2007

Thursday, I am grateful...


...for having a little more work come my way.

My job is seasonal as most of our contracts come from the government. It's not a completely reliable job but it gives me a few weeks off at Christmas and the summer off. That means, I can go home for the holidays. The biggest downside is that I'm fairly poor and I get a little stir crazy by not working. I'm going in today for a couple of hours (even though I am done my at-home work) and Friday so I can collect more work to take home on the weekend.

Oh, and I'm also grateful that I noticed this little kitty going up my stairs at midnight. My neighbor's cat was accidentally let out and she didn't know her cat was missing. I woke her up but both she and I were happy that her cat did not get lost. Meow!

Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a good one.