22 September 2007

Saturday, I am grateful...


...that this is my "Friday". My body is aching to sleep in. My mind is craving thoughts that are worry-free or, at least, not worried about work. It's been a long week!

I just started working this week. It's been a while since I worked these hours. I work 9-9.5 hours during the week and don't get home 'til after ten at night. Saturday mornings are rough after a week such as mine. I have to be as alert as I can even though my mind feels as dull as a butter knife. However, I am happy to be at work. It gives me the excuse not to do housework, haha.

Even my dog gets to sleep in on Saturday mornings.

Tags: , , , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know I'm here.

Sleep tight.

Me said...

Awww! You're still around! Lurking...

Anonymous said...

something like that...

Me said...

Just don't call me mom anymore...hahahaha...