17 September 2007

Monday, I am grateful...


...for the new shirt! Thank you so much, Parris! I absolutely love love love it!

Parris got the chance to see Richard Cheese in Chicago recently. I was rather jealous but glad he got away from Winnipeg even if was for a few days. He needed it. Anyway, Parris picks out the perfect stuff as far as clothing is concerned. This isn't the first time he has picked out a shirt that shows off my boobs rather well! What a great friend I have, ha ha!

Coincidentally, I'm also a Big Brother reality show fan. That I am not proud of. However, I admit it despite my shame. This season, my favorite house guest is "Evel" Dick Donato. I heard they were printing up "I Love Dick" shirts and that silly little part of me wanted one. Anyway, I sort of got my wish!

I heart Dick! *jumps up and down*

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: