21 August 2007

Tuesday, I am grateful...


...for having a friend from back home coming to visit me! I'll drink to that!

My friend Nicole, from back home, is coming out to explore Montreal. God only knows, she needs the break from Winnipeg. Everyone does when they live there. She is on a plane as we speak. I'm looking forward to her visit, obviously. Not only do I get the company of a really lovely friend, I get the chance to play traveler in my own city. I'll be taking lots of photographs, I hope, and seeing lots of tourist-y spots that I probably overlook as a resident of this city. It'll be fun!

So, if I am a little tardy or forgetful in my gratitude blog, forgive me for I'm most likely busy with my company!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

ASH said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I think its really awesome that your blog is centered on things to be grateful about. At first I thought that "beer" was the thing to be grateful for (nothing wrong with that!), but I like even more that its about spending time with a friend :)

Me said...

Hey!
I was actually very grateful for that beer too! :)

~Linda