23 August 2007

Thursday, I am grateful...


...for being aware of the higher voices that tell me to be careful.

I know, I know. Enough with the photos of my dog. Forgive me, since my friend is visiting I haven't had the time to upload more photos. I try my best for the photos to coordinate with my daily gratitude.

It seems as though the cosmos is telling me to be a little more careful. First, it was the stove. Next came the sketchy electrical outlet where I plug in my lamp. And last night...my nose. Nope, it didn't shoot out blue-white sparks or blow up.

I was playing with the dog last night. I should have known better. I shouldn't have been sitting on the floor and my partner shouldn't have thrown the ball in my vicinity. Anyway, the dog ended up bashing me in the nose pretty good. I've never been hit in the face before and, wow, it hurt. Tears rolled from my eyes out of reaction of getting smacked in the snout. Thankfully, it didn't break nor do I have any swelling. Just a big ol' bruise on the bridge of my nose. In a case like this, I could either swear until I'm blue in the face or I could look at it as one of those quiet life messages that tells us to be a little more careful.

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: