04 August 2007

Saturday, I am grateful...


...for having a super fun Saturday night with my sister and brother-in-law!

On the fifth day of my holiday in Manitoba, I spent the day and night with family. In the daytime, I was with my parents for the most part. We visited my grandmother and my uncles, for coffee and other sweet treats (me being in town means that my family has the right to stuff me full of sweets and candy and dessert).

My parents ended up carting me off to my sister's house in Winnipeg. While we were all there, my dad and I geeked out on the internet by looking up Canadian UFO sightings (he's a big UFO believer). They eventually left and my sister and I planted ourselves on the couch downstairs for an action packed night of American Idol on her Playstation. I'm not a fan of American Idol nor do I have the greatest singing voice. But, man, it was so much fun and I laughed so hard throughout the night. And I wasn't even drunk, haha!

Anyway, you can build your own character on here - the first one is American Idol Linda, the second is American Idol sister, and lastly...American Idol boyfriend. Haha, my partner wasn't with me on my holidays so I created one to make it seem like he was hanging out with us. Let me tell you, he really got the crowd going with his version of "Build Me Up, Buttercup".

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: