27 August 2007

Monday, I am grateful...


...for my capability to love, even on those days when loving someone drives me insane!

We all have our spats and misunderstandings. I used to want to run from confrontation and in the midst of arguments. Now, I try my best to take it with a grain of salt and try my best to understand that we all have our off days. Not everyday will be full of love and rainbows and sunny days. As long as we know we can love, we can forgive and look past those moments.

Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anju said...

You know...people who feel this way are the luckiest people in the world! Have I told you that I think your idea for a blog is simply awesome?

Me said...

Aw, thank you, Anju! :)

I have something else in the works for another 365 blog...stay tuned!

Linda