10 July 2007

Tuesday, I am grateful...


...for listening to myself when it comes to my health and well-being. I may or may not have posted this photo before, I can't remember!

I went back to the optometrist yesterday, unconvinced that the prescription they gave me was the right one. When I got my new glasses (well, lenses in old frames) a few months ago, my eyes felt very wonky at first. I got used to them eventually but would still experience moments of wonkyness. I felt like that old NFB cartoon of that couple playing Scrabble, the wife who wouldn't stop shaking her eyes. Anyway, I went back yesterday to have another eye exam. Sure enough, my prescription is off in one eyeball. I guess you can say, I'm grateful for figuring that one out!

I hope to get new frames when I go back home next week. There is this awesome place that has one of those two-for-one deals and has a great selection of vintage inspired frames. Happy!

Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: