12 June 2007

Tuesday, I am grateful...


...for my new "Gentledog" harness! Wow! What a world of difference!

First of all, I apologize for the blurry photograph but it was the best I could do at that moment! Anyway, this is my friend Amy. We work together...when we have work. Currently, she works at a pet store. Yesterday, she stopped by for a visit and gave Toshio and my sore arm a little gift - a Karlie Gentledog Harness.

Let me tell you, this harness works wonders. It's amazing. I've taken him on a total of three walks on it and there is such a difference. Yes, he still pulls a bit especially in the mornings when there is traffic and noise. Overall, this harness makes for a much pleasurable walk. I am happy. He is happy. He seems more confident on the walk. My arm doesn't feel like it is being torn from its socket. It's all good!

And the cutest part of all, within moments of Amy's arrival - Toshio greeted her and barely barked. She put the harness on him and he was very happy, as you can see in the photo! Yay, for happy dog!

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: