03 June 2007

Sunday, I am grateful...


...for no insect sightings while my partner is on the road! Being the girl that I am, spiders and other such creepy crawly things kind of freak me out. Truth be told, I have a pretty bad fear of anything remotely wormy. I can *almost* handle spiders. Anyway, this spider was found in our place a few days before my partner left. Toshio stepped on it so it was half dead when we found it. It was fairly large and very strange. Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with any bugs while I'm alone. Knock on wood!

At least, we don't have a mouse problem like our last apartment. Knock on wood again!

Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Vanessa Reynoso said...

I hate critters too! We've had some critter sitings too (ants, UGH!). Funny that Toshio squashed this one for ya!

Leah J. Utas said...

Good for you for keeping up the gratitide. Many would give up after few weeks. There's always something to be thankful for, even if it's just another day of breathing.

Me said...

Vanessa - Thankfully, no ants in the apartment...whew! Ants seem to be much more of a problem back home. For some reason, I found two wormy things in the bedroom right before Z left on tour. It freaked me out!

Leah - Somedays, I feel like giving up...but comments from readers give me a little more drive! Thank you...I enjoy your blog a lot!

~Linda