29 June 2007

Friday, I am grateful...


...for finally listening to myself when it comes to shopping. Yes, not a truly important thing to be grateful for. However, I am not a fan of shopping. Not so much the shopping, but dealing with other shoppers in a mall. I don't have an easy time shopping - I'm way too picky and I prefer classic looks rather than today's "fashion". Whenever I buy something I like, I truly like it. Once it is worn-out, I curse myself for not buying more of the classic item. Yesterday, I went back and bought the same dress I have in red. And once again, the photo doesn't do it justice. It's a really lovely dress.

Stay tuned for an amusingly sexy Canada Day photo of the day...

Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and happy Canada day!

Me said...

And same to you! :)