22 June 2007

Friday, I am grateful...


...for trying my best to stay warm and feel well.

I have lived without the luxury of air conditioning for three years now. It seems that whenever I spend a good chunk of time in a place with A/C, it messes me up. The museum had A/C and it was sticky-hot outside. I react poorly to temperature/air changes (especially on airplanes, what fun!) so now I have a very slight cold or throat infection - I don't think my body has decided what it could possibly turn into (I hope it just goes away!). Anyway, the last few days have been sluggish - dragging my body around, taking my vitamins, and gargling with salt water. I'm taking the time to heal though - napping when needed, curling up with blankets and a good book, drinking hot tea. Today, I am grateful for knowing when to take care of myself even when my body and mind want to go-go-go!

Kitty needs a hug! *insert pitiful meow here*

2 comments:

Miss Syl said...

Aw...feel better!

People always look at me like I'm insane when I tell them exposure to fans gives me sore throats--but it really does! So I can absolutely sympathize.

Me said...

Aw, thanks for the feel-better-wishes!
I do feel a bit better today! :)

~linda