15 June 2007

Friday, I am grateful...


...for a good, home-cooked meal. As you know, my man was away for a handful of weeks. Which meant, I didn't really go out of my way to make really tasty, satisfying meals for myself. Let's just say, I'm a little lazy in the kitchen when I'm home alone. Last night, he cooked for me and, as always, it was amazing and delicious. And it was perfect timing...during preparation, I began to feel dizzy and lightheaded. I couldn't help out with the meal - I almost blacked out. Not fun. The meal made it all better, thankfully!

Tags: , , , ,

5 comments:

Vanessa Reynoso said...

It all looks yummy and the beer sure looks refreshing. I could use one right about now.

Me said...

"Z" is an amazing cook! Did he cook for you and Oilcan when you visited that one time? Next time, he will. I'll make him! Haha...I'm not that impressive in the kitchen!

~Linda

Vanessa Reynoso said...

Aw...we missed out. No home cooked meals for us. We went out and I just remember really liking my food...I think I had a falafel. Good beer too!

Vanessa Reynoso said...

Yeah, Im not that impressive in the kitchen either. Our refrigerator is full of nothing but drinks, take out boxes, and ice cream.

Me said...

Well!
Next time you come out, I'll crack the whip and make him cook, haha! But the falafels are pretty damn good in this city too!

~Linda