01 June 2007

Friday, I am grateful...


...for having a good laugh first thing in the morning. My dog likes to stretch out when he sleeps. At night, he sleeps on my side of the bed (on the floor though). Often, all you can see are legs as his head and back are under the bed (which is a little low to the ground). This morning, I wake up to hear a nervous tapping of his tail against hardwood floor. I roll out of bed, call his name, and wait for a morning kiss. Nervous tap of the tail. The dog is stuck under the bed and cannot crawl out! I couldn't help but laugh, poor thing. I tried to lift the corner of the bed but he couldn't wiggle his way out (he's a big dog). The bed was pretty heavy but I managed to life the frame high enough for him to crawl out. I got many thankful kisses afterwards!

Tags: , , , ,

No comments: