09 May 2007

Wednesday, I am grateful...


...for all the long walks I am taking, since getting a dog. I've been complaining about not getting enough exercise for a while now. Now, I have a pretty good reason to go out for a long walk. Of course, I'm not used to all this getting up in the morning and I'm walking around like a zombie - haha. And, my arm kinda hurts from him pulling on the leash. No complaints though, I'm happy to be out and using my body well.

I'm not grateful for my new pedometer, however. I could be extremely lazy in a day and somehow it always jumps to 8000 steps. That's what you get when you buy things at the dollar store! Well, at least it's pretty and matches my lipstick.

Tags: , , , ,

4 comments:

rachel elizabeth said...

Hey there! I am in love with your blog and have been for a while now. I was reading today, & noticed that you linked me on your page. i'm not going to lie, i got the warm & fuzzies. :o) Thanks! I love this post too by the way. <333

Marie said...

"matches my lipstick" You're funny. haha. Anyway walking is good. They say here; 10000 steps of walk a day keeps doctors away.

Anonymous said...

I am Chinese,nice to see u in your blog,I like your blog so much.

Me said...

Hi Rachel!
Awww, warm and fuzzy feelings! I like reading your blog too - you should post some more, I'm a sucker for confessions! :P I hope you are well!

Marie!
I really like things that match my lipstick, haha. Ah, you gotta enjoy the simple things in life! I'm taking longer walks with the dog...so I think I am getting about that many steps in!

My Anonymous Chinese friend...
Thank you for reading. I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I hope you come back and keep reading!

Take care, all!
~Linda